Are you looking for something a little bit special for a birthday, hen party or team bonding exercise?
One that will make you feel energised and refreshed, with a healthy glow and a deeper sense of connection to your friends or workmates.
Let our experienced instructors guide you through a one-of-a-kind aerial fitness experience. Luxurious, soul-nourishing and light-hearted, our AntiGravity® classes are great entertainment for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels – and of course laughter is guaranteed!
Watch your inhibitions melt away and your confidence soar as you strike stunning, gravity-defying poses originally designed for the Cirque du Soleil. Our super-safe AntiGravity® hammocks will help you to stretch and lengthen in ways you never thought possible, offering a wonderful way to relax and a a great way to deepen bonds between close friends.
Our promise to you…
- Each class will be specially designed for your group. Whatever your event – birthday, hen night or just friends ‘hanging out’ – we will consult with you to create your perfect class.
- Classes will be 100% bespoke – you choose the scene at your party! A relaxing, low-tempo class that promises to sooth the soul, or an up-beat class with flips and tricks designed to energise and invigorate – the choice is yours!
- We’ll play great music. We know music is paramount to a great atmosphere and we promise you a fabulous soundtrack to really get the energy flowing!
- We’ll provide delicious free sweet treats and refreshing sparkling drinks after class – did someone say champagne?! Of course, we’ll also have a range of non-alcoholic treats on offer with a range of organic sparkling waters and juices.
- You’ll be able to capture your AntiGravity® memory forever with a free group photo and digital copy of your experience!
- You and everybody in your group will take away a half price casual class voucher for your next AntiGravity® experience!
- You have our personal guarantee that everyone will leave happy and energised, with a unique experience and great memories!
Here’s what people have to say so far…
Dani Miller – Director at Bay of Plenty Performing Arts
“Thankyou Float Fitness for an inspiring class! It was pitched perfectly for our
intermediate dancers and the class was a great mix of challenging and fun. The
dancers giggled their way through class and came out absolutely buzzing – if
they had it their way we would now have hammocks in our studio!”
“The perfect way to bond with your family! Everyone’s feeling great and can’t
wait to do it again next week! 🙂 Thank you for a fun evening!”
Float Fitness private groups are available for up to 12 people.