Dry July is a brilliant fundraising campaign that asks you to give up the booze for a month to raise money for cancer sufferers and their families. Friends and family sponsor you to 'go dry' throughout July, and the money you raise goes towards easing the burden of cancer for our fellow New Zealanders fighting this terrible disease.
Going sober for July is also a great way to focus on your health and re-evaluate your drinking habits. So we're offering a fabulous Dry July Special to get you through the month and help you to raise money for this worthwhile cause.
The Dry July Special is worth over $249 and includes:
- UNLIMITED AntiGravity classes throughout July (usually $25 each)
- A supply of Zeolites detox powder to cleanse and refresh you (worth $50)
- A 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage with Lou (worth $45)
- A professional digital photo in your favourite AntiGravity pose (worth $25)
- A 10% discount for our next Silky Cocoon Mini Retreat
-A free movie ticket (worth $17)
We're offering this package to you for just $149 - a massive saving of $100!
We're also donating 10% of all sales to Dry July, so by taking part, you're helping people throughout New Zealand in the fight against cancer.